1. Law of Cat Inertia. A cat at rest will tend to remain at rest, unless acted upon by some outside force – such as the opening of cat food, or a nearby scurrying mouse.
2. Law of Cat Motion. A cat will move in a straight line, unless there is a really good reason to change direction.
3. Law of Cat Magnetism. All blue blazers and black sweaters attract cat hair in direct proportion to the darkness of the fabric.
4. Law of Cat Thermodynamics. Heat flows from a warmer to a cooler body, except in the case of a cat, in which case all heat flows to the cat.
5. Law of Cat Stretching. A cat will stretch to a distance proportional to the length of the nap just taken.
6. Law of Cat Sleeping. All cats must sleep with people whenever possible, in a position as uncomfortable for the people involved as is possible for the cat.
7. Law of Cat Elongation. A cat can make her body long enough to reach just about any counter top that has anything remotely interesting on it.
8. Law of Cat Acceleration. A cat will accelerate at a constant rate, until he gets good and ready to stop.
9. Law of Dinner Table Attendance. Cats must attend all meals when anything good is served.
10. Law of Rug Configuration. No rug may remain in its naturally flat state for very long.
Contact us, your local animal hospital in Cavan Monaghan, ON!
At Peterborough West Animal Hospital we are
“Pawsitively devoted to your best friend…..”